Printed below The Music Wheel Poster c2005-7 image is this brief key:
The Music Wheel c2005-7 is a circle of fifths
- Major chord triads and their relative Minor chord triads are listed vertically—Root listed at top of each triad chord.
- Each slice displays a treble staff with overlapping Major and Minor scales.
- These overlapping scales share identical Key signatures.
- Slices opposite on the Wheel represent half-step progressions.
- A Circle of Fifths moves clockwise. For instance, the “V” chord becomes a “I” chord in the next slice.